PDA

View Full Version : Lightheaded 24/7 help!!!

Imogen93
15-11-15, 00:33
hey everyone, just needing a bit of support really.. I have anxiety, and I am feeling really lightheaded / drunk feeling but it's pretty much all of the time? :/
Even when I don't feel anxious is it even possible for this feeling to stay with me? Of course my anxiety is telling me that there is something really bad wrong, but when I mention it to my doctor she just says its anxiety, I hate this so much! Anyone else experience this?
Would love to hear back from you all!

venusbluejeans
15-11-15, 00:38
Hiya Imogen93 and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes:

Imogen93
15-11-15, 23:16
Anyone? Please reply :(

23fish
15-11-15, 23:27
It definitely sounds like anxiety. I get loads of physical symptoms even when I think I'm not anxious. I've found progressive muscle relaxation or mindfulness meditations really help (loads on Youtube), although the best thing is to try to let the feelings be there without analysing them. If I get really engrossed in something I realise I've felt a bit better because I haven't focussed on the feelings. It will pass.

Carnation
16-11-15, 01:32
Imogen93, this is a classic sign of Anxiety at it's highest. Being over-tired, stressed and feeling the Fear can cause this.
You have to remember that it is just a feeling and nothing bad will happen to you.
Regular breathing exercises will help you and try not to hunch your shoulders, which is something we automatically do when we feel frightened or feel like we are going to faint.
Meditation, yoga and relaxation techniques will help over time.
The feelings will become less frequent eventually and you have nothing to worry about. Nothing bad will happen to you over this feeling. :hugs:

Tom888
16-11-15, 20:23
Get this all the time too you're not alone! Been feeling like this today even though j didn't feel anxious. If you just be with and continue with your day it will pass. Those thoughts that something worse is happening to you only fuel it so just try and go with it ��

Imogen93
22-11-15, 16:52
Thank you everyone