PDA

View Full Version : Creating new symptoms

Worrywart528
15-11-15, 16:41
How often do we create additional symptoms ? My HA was triggered by a bump on my nose. I have now identified about 4 more suspicious spots on my face and nose that apparently a dermatologist missed on Thursday during an exam. I now have what appears to be a cut or cracked skin near the top of my nose and that is freaking me out.

I seriously hate this

ScarletSpeedster
15-11-15, 17:39
I create new symptoms all the time, and it truly sucks. Every time I come back from surgery with good news or nothing to worry about, my mind seems to tell me of a new sign or problem which I might have.

Then it starts all over again with a new fear or illness which I have but has yet to be found.

I am trying to live a happier life by telling myself to relax, and do something which will take my mind off of my worries. It works some days, and others it has no impact on my fears.

But short answer - yes. I do find new problems with myself.

Hope you can beat this anxiety. Good luck :hugs:

Worrywart528
15-11-15, 17:43
Than you, I was very busy last night so it calmed down. I went out with some friends and had a good night, but I drank to much and am now hung over. It seems when I am hung over this really flares up.

I just got out of the shower and almost passed out when I noticed how many moles I had. I seriously went into a full fledged panic and started examining them all. I cant wait to go back to work tomorrow.... this is how sad my life is... I cant enjoy my free time.

DaveCH
15-11-15, 17:47
I create new things all the time goes from symptom to another. My way of dealing it exercise everyday. Been sidelined a few weeks with chest infection and my anxiety is off the scale at the moment. Constant throat clearing is my latest