PDA

View Full Version : female please. Just need the truth

MissAnxiety
15-11-15, 21:06
Hey everyone this might sound silly but I need some advice, just need to know if it's my anxiety and I'm being silly or see if you would go back to the doctors thanks.
Two weeks ago I found a dimple in my breast, went straight to the doctors and referred to the breast hospital. I had my scan, the lady only scanned the bottom of my breast (underneath nipple) and got the all clear.
Well the day before my scan I noticed pink blotches on the side of my boob but for some silly reason I didn't mention it at hospital. The blotches are still there a week later.
What I want to ask is.. would the scan be able to see through my whole boob even though she only scanned the bottom and would you go back to the doctors for the blotches, they're not very obvious just looks like they've been poked to much (I haven't prodded them)
Thanks for any replies xxx

Pipkin
15-11-15, 21:09
Hi

This is just a courtesy reply to let you know that your post was moved from its original place to a sub-forum that is more relevant to your problem.

This is nothing personal - it just enables us to keep posts about the same problems in the relevant forums so other members with any experience with the issues can find them more easily.

Pip

dizzy daisy
16-11-15, 12:46
Hi just wanted to say I've had a few breast issues in the past. The clinics really know what they're doing and they'd have given you a physical exam before the scanning and I'm sure your GP also did this. Ultra sound is pretty good imaging tool and can even pick up veins etc. You also said the rash had appeared before your appointment so the staff at the breast clinic would have seen that. I know it's easier said than done but don't worry now as you've been examined and scanned so if anything were wrong they'd have told you xxxx

MissAnxiety
18-11-15, 18:36
Thank you, the rash has got bigger although it's still very pale. I don't even know if it is a rash as it's just blotches. My partner is saying that it's fine and it's my anxiety but I'm just major panicking that the cancer is on the top of my breast where they didn't scan. X