PDA

View Full Version : Hello everyone

LucidExistance
17-02-07, 22:16
Hello everyone,

I have been a long time sufferer of panic attacks, anxiety, depression, ocd and emetophobia, I am now about to move out on my own and Im finding lige to be way to much for me at the moment.

I have taken on a very hard job physically and its long hours but I need to save for my flat, but its running me into the ground so my mental state is even worse now.

I dont have much family around me and everyone seems to be so busy with everything in their life they dont seem to be understanding that Im really crumbling and not coping what so ever, so thats why Ive found you lot here, wondering if anyone could lend some long term support, maybe spark up a friendship and help out where I can..

Hope youre all well

Lucid

Ross
17-02-07, 22:19
Hi Lucid. I'm pleased you haev found NMP at this particuarly difficult time in your life.

I am sure you will meet lots of great people here, and get the support you are looking for.

The best of luck with your pending adventures.

Ross

LucidExistance
17-02-07, 22:22
Hi Ross,

Thank you for youre quick reply and welcome :)

manmoor
17-02-07, 22:50
Hi Lucid,

A big warm welcome to you.

smudgie
18-02-07, 01:29
Hi Lucid

Im so glad you have found this site. Its very safe and allows you to speak what your feelings are.
Sometimes we find it hard talking to friends or direct to a face, here you are free to talk.
((((((((((((((((((((((((((BIG HUGS AND WELCOME)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

wobily_lin
18-02-07, 06:56
elo Lucid,

A warm welcome to the site..great support and advice here..glad to have ya on board x

trac67
18-02-07, 11:15
Hi,

Welcome to the forum, you will get a lot of good advice here and make some new friends.

Take care

Trac xx

LucidExistance
18-02-07, 15:06
Hey, thankx you guys for the warm welcomes, its nice to find some people who understand this current situation, il try jump into convo soon, still reading and lurking, doesnt help being a nervous person huh lol

Thankx again x

nomorepanic
20-02-07, 18:28
Hi Lucid

Welcome aboard and lovely to see you here.

You will meet some lovely caring people and gets loads of support and advice.