PDA

View Full Version : Hi everyone

charl.87
15-11-15, 22:18
Hi, my name's Charl, I'm 28 and live with anxiety (generalised and social) and depression.

I'm currently taking propranolol to deal with some of the physical effects of my anxiety and have previously been on various antidepressants to help with the mental side.

I'm looking forward to meeting people on here who understand what I'm going through :)

Charl x

venusbluejeans
15-11-15, 22:26
Hiya charl.87 and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes:

BurntOutAndBroken
16-11-15, 09:14
Hi, my name's Charl, I'm 28 and live with anxiety (generalised and social) and depression.

I'm currently taking propranolol to deal with some of the physical effects of my anxiety and have previously been on various antidepressants to help with the mental side.

I'm looking forward to meeting people on here who understand what I'm going through :)

Charl x

Hi

I'm new here too. Hope you find help here :yesyes: