PDA

View Full Version : Flu like symptoms can be caused by anxiety

dizzy daisy
15-11-15, 22:30
Hi I have been posting a fair amount lately as I'm having a bad time with my anxiety. I keep feeling like I'm getting a cold/ flu and this has happened the past 3 weeks and has made my health anxiety kick off big time.
I read somewhere tonight that flu like symptoms can actually be caused by anxiety and was wondering if anyone else has experienced this.
Xxxx

Movielife
15-11-15, 22:54
You know what, it can. Tired/aching type fever symptoms can be mirrored. I've had it.

Recently I've had a proper cold and I can tell the difference! It's more intense with a real cold and doesn't tend to calm down when you try forget about it.

Abbey1218
15-11-15, 23:27
Hi newbie here. I am feeling general body malaise. It started I believe when I kept looking on bruises on my body. I don't have any other symptoms, just that I feel sore especially on my back. I also feel anxious with my weight, I want to gain some but I feel that I still lose weight. Is there a possibilty that its also caused by anxiety?

dizzy daisy
15-11-15, 23:39
Hi thanks for replying. This feeling has been on and off for the last 3 weeks and it's driving me mad. Abbey because I've been so very stressed I was not able to eat too well do I lost s bit of weight too.
Xxxx