PDA

View Full Version : 17 year old emetophobic!

emmalou290
17-02-07, 23:48
Hey I just joined here.. and I am from the US. I am 17 years old and have been living with emetophobia all my life. It has gotten worse since last year. Hopefully this site can help me and I can help as much as possible! Thanks,
Emma

Also.. wondering how to change my avatar to a custom avatar?? ha Thanks

Ross
17-02-07, 23:50
Hey I just joined here.. and I am from the US. I am 17 years old and have been living with emetophobia all my life. It has gotten worse since last year. Hopefully this site can help me and I can help as much as possible! Thanks,
Emma

Hi Emma. Welcome to NMP. I hope you find this site as helpful as I have.

You will meet some fantastic people, who will offer you all the support you could wish for.

As for your Avatar, there is a choice of them in the User CP (top left of your screen) Then in the Control Panel, select Edit Avatar (or something like that).

Best Wishes

Ross

wobily_lin
18-02-07, 06:59
elo,

Welcome to the site..great support n advice here..glad to have ya on board x

trac67
18-02-07, 11:14
Hi,

Welcome to the forum, you will get a lot of good advice here and make some new friends,

Take care

Trac xx

manmoor
18-02-07, 19:43
Hi Emma,

A big warm welcome to you.

duskess
18-02-07, 22:46
Hi Emma Welcome to NMP take care dusky x

nomorepanic
20-02-07, 18:18
Hi Emma

Welcome aboard and lovely to see you here.

You will meet some lovely caring people and gets loads of support and advice.

honeybee
20-02-07, 18:26
Emma

hello.. whats emetophobia??? i joined today too, im agoraphobic, already found it a real help