PDA

View Full Version : Complex social behaviour

elik
17-11-15, 10:55
I've completely lost it - I think I am borderline personality disorder. I have lost so much confidence that I have no idea who I am, what I like, what I don't like, how I should act and whether I'm a nice person or a horrible one. I say something and then I'm scared that I come across in a way I don't mean to, that I could offend someone. I feel like I've completely lost myself and its absolutely petrifying. I'm so scared. Everyone bitches about each other and I don't know how to be or act anymore. I want to be a down to earth happy and kind person but surely if I say my opinions etc then I am coming across differently to how I want to be portrayed, therefore I can't win?!!!

mark84
17-11-15, 17:52
Hi Eli!
I'm really sorry to hear things aren't going so great for you :(

I thought I had a personality disorder for a few years, was just good old anxiety. I think the docs would have seen if it was something more severe, but you could always ask for a test if you really feel you need it.

Hope things pick up soon,
Mark

elik
18-11-15, 10:58
I think mine well just be my anxiety too but its so severe at the moment I'm not sure whats going on - its very scary, I'm scared of people and their actions etc. I think this year has had a lot of disappointment for me with people and made me very unsure of myself. I am terrified of being misunderstood and terrified of conflict and because my insecurity is so high I feel that both of these things have become heightenened!!!