PDA

View Full Version : dizzy when totally still

maria26
17-11-15, 14:34
Please I am so scared. The last few days I have noticed a lightheaded headeded dizzy feeling even when just sitting. Sometimes turning head makes me dizzy but what worries me most is that I can be totally still and it comes over me. I havs worked yswlf into such a state over this. In the summer I was on here a lot with temple headaches which eventually went but they are back and my neck hurts.
The dizzy spells are so debilitating and scary.
Please has anyone had this and has it gone
I need help

GadGirl
17-11-15, 16:47
Hi Maria Have you been to the doctor to check for possible fluid in the ears? Do you have tense muscles in your neck or shoulder??. I understand how scary the dizzy spells can be. Constantly worrying about it or predicting them also make them worse. Xx

melvin
17-11-15, 22:21
Iv had them same thing for last few weeks could just anxiety or my doc said a bug stuck in the system waiting to come out

maria26
18-11-15, 14:39
Tks for replies. Yes I do have very tight neck shoulder muscles. Just worried about getting the dizziness when not moving. Has anyone had this

GadGirl
18-11-15, 20:31
I get it regularly hun especially if the crystals in your ears are a little messed up sometimes even turning your head or moving it slightly while still or sitting and make you a little dizzy but tight muscles can to esp if its pressing on something.