PDA

View Full Version : Chronic post anxiety fatigue

56degree
18-11-15, 06:23
Does such a thing exist? I had a very stressful November to August all down to HA. Every symptom in the book. But the symptoms are subsiding now and far less acute. I do have the odd bad day, but the main thing is this god awful fatigue. I am so tired during the day but seem to perk up again at night for some reason.

I would be interested in hearing the experience and views of others on chronic fatigue due to anxiety.

Thanks

Jay

F.ck Google.

lottie59
18-11-15, 10:07
Hi

I am recovering from Health Anxiety and feeling so much better however I soo blooming tired! and have been tired since my Anxiety started.. what I discovered was as well as the time I put into looking after my family, going to work and living life including all the time I put into worrying about dying and googling every symptom I was extremely tired which further more made my anxiety worsen...

only when I decided that I couldn't deal with anxiety anymore that I started to feel better did I not feel as tired.. its a slow recovery but getting there

take care
x

ADW
18-11-15, 10:24
I get this aswell. It's like another level of fatigue. I find myself having to have a lie down during the days and sometimes I sleep aswell. This worsens my depression. All my energy goes into work and on my days off I just don't have any energy at all. :/

kellie39
18-11-15, 10:47
im really not sleeping well at all and this makes me feel so tired and miserable at the min.
i had never had an anxiety attack for until 4 weeks ago and my god it shocked me how it makes you feel. im slowly feeling calmer but still have a little back ache and my bowels arent back to normal yet and the not sleeping makes you feel worse