PDA

View Full Version : A new thread where we can post if we have a positive day

sandie
18-11-15, 07:53
I thought it might be a good idea to start a thread where if we have had a good day (especially if they are still a rarity), we could post about it.

There are bound to be some better days among the bad, and perhaps if we can have a thread devoted to the 'Good' Days it will help not only ourselves, but those new to NMP who will be worrying that good days might never return.

So - today I awoke having enjoyed 5 1/2 hours sleep - not bad for me. AND more importantly I awoke without a horrible feeling of dread.

So a good start to what I hope will be a positive day .......

jimsmrs
18-11-15, 15:04
What a fab idea!!!

I'm having a good day, no brain fog. Went for a drive in my car for shopping and it was pouring with rain ( have a driving anxiety at the moment since changing my car, from an old banger to an up to date one with all the bells and whistles, can't seem to get used to it)

swgrl09
18-11-15, 15:28
I finally got a little relief from my chronic back pain! I laid down on a golf ball to work out the knots, it feels much better today!

MrAndy
18-11-15, 17:36
8 hours sleep last night after three weeks of insomnia and a management meeting at my new job where I was described as an asset to the company
Today's been good :)

23tana
18-11-15, 18:19
Well done MrAndy!!

LoBas
18-11-15, 19:15
Increased my medication (Prozac) today which would normally mean a terrible day due to side effects (Im very sensitive to meds), but I decided to go for a long 27K run, which took most of the edges away. Now I feel some side effects but far less than expected. Im thankful! :)

MrAndy
18-11-15, 20:00
27k ! That's some run

venusbluejeans
18-11-15, 20:09
Hi

This is just a courtesy reply to let you know that your post was moved from its original place to a sub-forum that is more relevant to your problem.

This is nothing personal - it just enables us to keep posts about the same problems in the relevant forums so other members with any experience with the issues can find them more easily.

LoBas
18-11-15, 20:19
Yes it is Mr.Andy! Its not only 'worrying' I do obsessively 😂

MrAndy
18-11-15, 21:18
Yes it is Mr.Andy! Its not only 'worrying' I do obsessively 😂
Well done excercise is a great antidote to anxiety and stress

MissyMischief
22-11-15, 10:39
Actually had a solid good day today. I can't remember when the last time that happened was. Got a good night's sleep, went for a jog, did a bunch of cleaning and organizing, and went into some stores with minimal anxiety. I was anxious at points, but just told myself that it was normal, and felt better for it. Ended the night watching American Horror Story Freak Show, lol. About to go to bed. Hopefully tomorrow will be good, too.

MyNameIsTerry
23-11-15, 08:34
Actually had a solid good day today. I can't remember when the last time that happened was. Got a good night's sleep, went for a jog, did a bunch of cleaning and organizing, and went into some stores with minimal anxiety. I was anxious at points, but just told myself that it was normal, and felt better for it. Ended the night watching American Horror Story Freak Show, lol. About to go to bed. Hopefully tomorrow will be good, too.

Thats good to hear, Genoire. I bet it was a massive boost! :yesyes:

jayb1
23-11-15, 16:31
Good day for me too today. Feeling more positive than I have in ages. Still got a lot of work to do but its something I feel I can achieve. Fingers crossed

MissyMischief
24-11-15, 05:59
Thats good to hear, Genoire. I bet it was a massive boost! :yesyes:

Thanks, Terry! The last couple days have been not too bad as well. Hope it lasts!

MissyMischief
04-12-15, 08:51
Had another solid good day today. Got stuff done, anxiety mild. That's two solid days in a couple weeks! I'm hopeful :).