PDA

View Full Version : Abnormal R-Wave on ECG reading ?

Daniel28
19-11-15, 22:05
Was a few weeks ago I had an ECG done by a paramedic and he explained there was a slight curve in my R-Wave but because it was only small he wasn't concerned and said he didn't want to mention it,he pointed it out because I asked if he could see anything "slightly abnormal" he said if it was bigger then thats when to worry. I've had several since and an echocardiogram and all have been normal,I've no history of heart problems,it's been on mind since and I'm constantly thinking about it. Does anyone know what could cause this??

Fishmanpa
19-11-15, 22:13
Since all other tests have proved normal, it could have been something as simple as a loose lead connection on the machine. I had it happen in a doctor's office. He jiggled the wire and all was fine ;)

Positive thoughts

nomorepanic
19-11-15, 22:33
Hi

This is just a courtesy reply to let you know that your post was moved from its original place to a sub-forum that is more relevant to your problem.

This is nothing personal - it just enables us to keep posts about the same problems in the relevant forums so other members with any experience with the issues can find them more easily.

iwantpeace
21-11-15, 09:10
paramedic? seriously? these guys are barely trained to read ECG.
Trust the Doctor.