PDA

View Full Version : Flashes of light and floaters

frogs07
20-11-15, 01:36
Hmmm does the flashes of light in retinal detachment occurs when a light source produce so many rays that it is irritating to look at it or the sun ray reflect at a metal and produce a light with many cruspular rays hopeee u can answer

Peterthegreatworrier
20-11-15, 03:52
Hey, Frogs :)
I'm not sure exactly what you're asking. Are you worried that you have retinal displacement?

frogs07
20-11-15, 09:07
hmm yes :(((.... im asking is that when i look at any light source or any light that reflects on any metal,mirror,etc is that i see im always glare at it and it has so many light lines

Peterthegreatworrier
20-11-15, 09:15
Hey, Frogs. I'm not a doctor but what you describe sounds like perfectly normal floaters or other optical effects. I don't know much about retinal displacement, but I'm sure there would be other symptoms (e.g. visual impairment). I hope this has helped. If you have any other questions, just reply :D
Regards, Peterthegreatworrier

frogs07
20-11-15, 10:26
hmm i appreciate your reply so much but i got one more question......
why do i see double vision especially on bright objects , texts on monitor , streetlights and other bright things.............is it because of eye strain i dont know :((((((
TYVM :)

mnaha
21-11-15, 01:00
Sounds like me..just need to get off our bottoms and go to the eye doctor. I think both of us are in denial and need to see a eye doctor ,not the glasses eye doctor but the ones that dilate your eyes and check them for problems.. Here is to getting the courage to go to the doctor and check things out. Take care