PDA

View Full Version : Wife cheated on me.

JesseBarrett96
20-11-15, 15:20
So my wife and I got married six months ago. I found out Wednesday she cheated on me Sunday and Tuesday with another married man. I'm completely heart broken. I honestly thought she was going to be with me for eternity. I never imagined in a million years she was capable of something like this. My anxiety has been through the roof. I keep getting panic attacks. Will I ever find somebody else that loved me as much as she did? Will I ever recover from this? I have so many questions and I'm terrified. I'm only 19 years old by the way.

Fishmanpa
20-11-15, 15:31
Will I ever find somebody else that loved me as much as she did?

Man... I really feel for you. I've been on the receiving end of infidelity at your age and a couple of more times in my life. It's a pain one cannot put into words and hurts deeper than many can even imagine. All I can tell you from experience is that it does get better. It takes time, sometimes a LOT of time but you will get better. I encourage you to seek counseling. The psychological effects of a traumatic emotional event like this can and does wreak havoc on you mentally and physically.

Concerning what I quoted above? I sincerely hope you find someone that loves you MORE than she did. If she truly loved you, she wouldn't have cheated.

Positive thoughts

JesseBarrett96
20-11-15, 15:37
Thanks a lot man I know I'll get through this its just going to take a lot of time to heal. She literally knows everything about me, my mom passed 4 years ago and she knows what that did to me. How could she put me through another traumatic experience knowing how that affected me? You think you know somebody then they stab you in the back.

Fishmanpa
20-11-15, 15:53
Like I said, from experience, seek some counseling sooner than later. The gamut of emotions one feels can be and is overwhelming (it was for me). You have some big decisions to make as well concerning your future. Having a support system in place is vital.

Positive thoughts