PDA

View Full Version : I'm Justinian

Justinian
20-11-15, 21:43
I have joined to seek and perhaps give support about my gambling addiction and how it is ruining my alcohol addiction. I don't have enough money for both addictions, so I will eventually have to choose. Anyhow, I'm also very anxious, generally and interpersonally. I have thrown away a promising career because I didn't believe I was a person who deserved happiness, success or companionship... or even that I actually was and am a person. I am extremely unwell in many ways.

venusbluejeans
20-11-15, 21:50
Hiya Justinian and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes:

Justinian
20-11-15, 22:03
Thanks for the welcome.

My family has rejected me. My mother accused me of stealing all her morphine. I didn't. And she stole it from her mother, my grandmother. Then I stole my deceased uncle's tramadol, which he no longer required, but since his estate was left to my father this means I stole the tramadol from my father, but my father didn't know my uncle, his brother, had any tramadol and tramadol is a prescription-only medication and so my father couldn't legally inherit it, so it seems that I didn't steal the tramadol after all, I just illegally acquired it and illegally swallowed it.

But that was months ago.

Justinian
21-11-15, 21:47
I don't even like morphine.