PDA

View Full Version : User Rankings - related to number of posts

nomorepanic
18-02-07, 15:36
All

Just to clarify about the number of posts issues that some of you have mentioned.

When we moved over from the old forum your post count may have dropped as it was calculated on the actual number of posts done on this new forum.

So - for example - if you posted 20 times on a thread that was subsequently deleted (on the old forum) then your post count on this new forum would be 20 less. Also on the old forum, in the early days, the posts that you did in the games section (Panic Pause/Humour) would have counted to your overall post count.

This is why some of you seem to have lost post counts.

The rankings on here are as follows:

New member 50 posts

Junior member 100 posts

Intermediate member 400 posts

Advanced member 800 posts

Senior member 1200 posts

Just remember that the post count is NOT all that important at the end of the day - quality rather than quantity;)

Piglet
18-02-07, 15:38
Not where pringles are concerned!!

Ross
18-02-07, 16:45
:emot-shakehead: lol Piglet. You are a Character! :lac:

heidi
18-02-07, 17:07
LMAO Piglet !!!
I can't beleive you found a piglet eating pringles!!! That sooo funny...I love this new site.

nomorepanic
18-02-07, 17:11
Heidi - Ross created that avatar just for Piglet LOL

happyone
26-02-07, 18:29
Well.....

Never been convinced that size wasn't everything.........

:laugh: :D

happyone
xx

Piglet
26-02-07, 20:24
Size absolutely is important - good gracious everyone knows a tube of pringles is better than a tiny little mini pack that I could eat without even taking the wrapping off. Who were they designed for - garden goblins!!

Piglet xx

happyone
26-02-07, 21:07
Well see,...... I thought we would be singing from the same song sheet, size obviously does matter, quite a bit......
BUT BUT BUT would a small pack of cheese and onion pringles be more satisfactory than a big one of something fancy (and most unpringle like) like chillie flavour?
Hence, I may have to rethink my quality quantity idea.....

Happyone
xx

manmoor
27-02-07, 00:35
Can I please get more rankings for the amount of games I play my god I'd be in tribillion figures now lololol. xxx