PDA

View Full Version : Feeling so guilty

dizzy daisy
21-11-15, 17:42
Sorry to post again. I'm having a bad evening. Today was going better too and now I've crashed back down!!
After feeling quite normal for a while today I've had a massive anxiety attack hit! Feel really guilty as my family look concerned for me and I don't want to be a burden on anyone.
Feel like I'm going to cry really it's that horrible, just a massive panicky feeling and a bit lightheaded. I'm sooo frustrated because I was doing ok xxxx

lior
21-11-15, 17:54
I know how you feel. Do you need to catastrophise it? Maybe it's just a small bump in the road.

What triggered you?

MissSunshine
22-11-15, 10:22
Oh Hun.
Don't feel guilty. I must admit in the past I felt the same I felt as tho everyone was fed up with me and no one was there to listen anymore and no one understood anxiety and half the time they don't after 10 years with anxiety I've finally started cbt on my first session I just talked the whole time and it was a huge relief this time the lady wants me to write down my triggers and what's going through my head and what I think will happen. I'm guessing she will try and make me think differently every time i have a trigger.

I'm here if you want to talk over private message. I'm getting help so maybe the help I am recievng will help you too.
I seriously think the test results are triggering these attacks if you get them back and they are fine (which I think they will be )then great if not then I'm here to help you.

dizzy daisy
22-11-15, 13:01
Thanks miss sunshine for your support. I think you're right the waiting for results is not helping me at all because it only keeps the what ifs going. Xxxx

---------- Post added at 10:46 ---------- Previous post was at 10:29 ----------

I've PM'd you miss sunshine xxxx

---------- Post added at 13:01 ---------- Previous post was at 10:46 ----------

I've now had a sinus headache last night. I've suffered with sinus pain since a teenager. That along with migraine were probably the triggers for my health anxiety really as the headache at that time was persistent for about 6 weeks and I went to ENT in the end.
Anyway the very cold weather sometimes triggers sinus headache for me if I've been breathing in the cold air. I was out yesterday doing a bit of shopping and so was in the cold air. I can rationalise this but my thought process at the moment is shot! Because I've been so anxious the last 4 weeks it's set me off again. The pressure in my face has also made e dizzy and that doesn't help. Xxxx

nomorepanic
22-11-15, 14:52
Hi

This is just a courtesy reply to let you know that your post was moved from its original place to a sub-forum that is more relevant to your problem.

This is nothing personal - it just enables us to keep posts about the same problems in the relevant forums so other members with any experience with the issues can find them more easily.