PDA

View Full Version : Hello...

Lisa Marie
19-09-04, 11:55
Hello my name is Lisa, I am 25 and from the UK. I have suffered from panic attacks for numerous years but have usually been able to overcome them on my own but recently they seem to have taken hold of me again and I cant seem to shake them off. I am hoping that your advice and opinions will help me overcome them and their symptoms. My partner also visits this site and it seems to have done him the world of good and he is currently doing very well (fingers crossed!).

Thanks,

Lisa.

seh1980
19-09-04, 12:15
Hi Lisa,

Welcome to the site!! I have been suffering from panic attacks for just over a year and this site has helped me loads. I'm sure it will do the same for you!! Everyone here is really nice and supportive. Take care.

Sarah :D

sal
19-09-04, 12:26
Hi Lisa

Welcome to the site.

Sorry to hear you are going through a bad patch. We all seem to go through stages where we feel we are no further forward but remember what you have learnt to help you cope in the past and you managed to overcome it.

You will get lots of help here.

Love Sal xxxxx

Rennie1989
19-09-04, 14:45
Hi lisa

welcome to the forum

i have had panic attacks for a year and anxiety for 6 months

i hope your ok today

Scooter Girl

if i was hungry would you feed me, if i fell you help me up, if i was crying would you brush away my tears

nomorepanic
19-09-04, 17:34
Hi Lisa

Welcome aboard. Does your partner post on this message forum too?

Take some time to read Meg's First Steps post as there may be something in there for you to try. First Steps to overcoming Panic and Anxiety (http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=942)

Hope we can help you too.

Nicola

jill
20-09-04, 15:25
Hi Lisa

Just want to say welcome to the site.

TAKE CARE

Jill:D

Karen
20-09-04, 17:37
Hi Lisa

Welcome to the site. I am sure you will get some helpful advice from others here.

Briary

KW
20-09-04, 17:54
Hi Lisa

Welcome to the site. You'll find it really helpful here, everyone is so friendly.

KW