PDA

View Full Version : Feel like a freak

Meee
23-11-15, 15:57
Does this happen to anyone else??
I have suffered with this problem for about 20 yrs, suffered in silence because I'm too embarrassed about what happens to me, I will give an example of what happens, I'm in a que, people behind me in the que, I feel like people behind me are looking or staring at me, all of a sudden I feel my face go so hot like I'm blushing, now I'm thinking everyone is looking at me because I've turned red in the face and thinking what's wrong with her, now I'm feeling really stupid and embarrassed and just want to get out the shop, feel like crying when it happens, or if I'm in a waiting room and people are sitting opposite me it happens, why? What is wrong with me? Can't travel on trains because I can't sit opposite anybody, sounds ridiculous doesn't it?

venusbluejeans
23-11-15, 16:07
Hiya Meee and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes: