PDA

View Full Version : This forum is the best forum for ANYONE with anxiety

elibabez
23-11-15, 17:22
Hello ive been here for a short while now, so while this isn't my intro, I want to say that anyone thinking of joining this forum. It is a MUST!

I had been on a couple of other social anxiety forums, one of them well known, and the difference between this one and that is like night and day.

Here people are non-judgemental, they take the time to read what you are saying and offer their advice, and are so warm and friendly.

I have never experienced that on the other forums, and I love all of you.

Big girlie hug to all of you :bighug1:

ricardo
23-11-15, 17:43
Elibabez

There is really no need to delete your account because of that:hugs:.

nomorepanic
23-11-15, 18:26
I don't think she is leaving Ronny.

ricardo
23-11-15, 18:31
It wasmeant to be a joke,Nic which backfired:blush:

elibabez
23-11-15, 20:15
i`m not leaving :weep:

MissyMischief
23-11-15, 20:40
I totally agree. I was on the Social Anxiety Support forum, and people there were generally not as friendly or supportive as they are here. Honestly, I think it's because this is a British forum, not an American one. Maybe that sounds silly, but it's the only major difference I can see, so there must be something too it. We Americans like to be a*sholes for some reason.

elibabez
24-11-15, 11:07
I totally agree. I was on the Social Anxiety Support forum, and people there were generally not as friendly or supportive as they are here. Honestly, I think it's because this is a British forum, not an American one. Maybe that sounds silly, but it's the only major difference I can see, so there must be something too it. We Americans like to be a*sholes for some reason.