PDA

View Full Version : dizziness lightheaded feeling

maria26
24-11-15, 15:31
I posted before about feeling dizzy when just still but today I feel it is worse than ever and when I look down, turn my head or move it makes me lightheaded. Not so i lose balance but sort of wozzy if anyone can understand.
I know anxiety causes many symptoms as I have learnt on here but can it make you feel like this when you turn your head or turn round quickly as well.
I am a very anxious person and have been very stressed all year but would like to know and understand the sort of dizzy feeling you get with anxiety this is not a spinning vertigo and my balance seems ok. It is a horrible fuzzy headed feeling as well
Anyone else experience their dizziness like this.

Hearing from people who have been through this is the best medicine you all got me through my panic over what was just perceived weakness in one leg in the summer.
So please dont want to feel sorry for myself but have been crying all day
Maria

dizzy daisy
24-11-15, 15:43
I get this too and there's a few posts from Bonni about it just in the last few days xxxx

---------- Post added at 15:43 ---------- Previous post was at 15:42 ----------

Have a look at GP came to see my posted by bonnibelle. It might help you xxxx

Libra
30-11-15, 21:20
Yes, its one symptom that causes my anxiety..If it wasn't for that I would be fine.Ive had all kinds of weird feelings with lightheads,dizzy.. Eye movement, rubbing eyes,rubbing head, shaking head, turning to one side, on pillow, cold air, hot air, head rushes, bouncing off ground feel, muscular causes too... Dr said anxiety I said hormonal imbalances.