PDA

View Full Version : Anxiety rides again

cricket0148
25-11-15, 17:18
Good ole anxiety rides again. This morning, i learned a friend of mine has stage IV breast cancer that spread to her ribs. I suffer from costochondritis and now sitting here trying not to panic. i had a normal breast exam with only finding of a prominent rib in my breast, which they wanted to ultrasound, but i asked my chiro who felt it and said yeah its rib and its prominent and give me your hand, feel this breast and you have it there too. youre thing, so stop freaking out. naturally, i didnt do the ultrasound because out of all of these damn doctors i trust my chiro 100%. I think to myself this morning. holy crap did we just miss something and is this rib issue something more?

ray.olsen
26-11-15, 01:12
Hey

I know you're concerned but you've got to trust your doctors and if you really want to be certain then do the ultra sound. It's important to take care about one's health but you must refrain getting your anxiety aggravated. The best way of recovering from anxiety is to avoid any triggers so proper preparation is necessary. Go ahead and do the ultra sound. It will make you feel better when you found out that you didn't miss anything and you're completely okay.