PDA

View Full Version : Ear causing trouble again (again, again)

Randara
25-11-15, 22:18
I've been having ongoing problems with my Eustachian tubes for over three months now. It's been mostly better the last couple of weeks (apart from swollen glands and the odd bit of ear pain).

However, I didn't get much sleep last night and today I've been feeling so much worse again. My right ear just felt bunged up and I was having pain in my inner ear and across my sinus. It seems to have stopped now, and I'm so tired but I don't know if I can ring myself to go to sleep. I just feel like something bad is going to happen to me in my sleep.

Keep trying to remind myself that it is down to the lack of sleep but I think it's hard for me to believe 100% because I've been ill for so long! Part of me knows that tomorrow I will wake up and feel fine, but it's just so hard to let myself relax and get to that point.

dizzy daisy
25-11-15, 22:23
Aww Randara. Sorry you're still having issues. I'm still having sinus issues too but my GP ran bloods etc and decided everything is fine and no infection. I do suffer with sinuses though especially when thecweathervturns cold like this but I sympathise with you.
It's miserable but you've been checked out and it's nothing serious. Try and get some sleep as this will benefit you and nothing bad will happen to you hunny it's just these nasty anxious feelings xxxx

Randara
25-11-15, 22:38
Thank you for the reply dizzy daisy, it's frustrating because I was on antibiotics last week and they obviously didn't do anything. I'm just scared that it will never get better and treat my immune system is getting worn down. And ironically I had my last session of CBT today!!

Sorry you're still not feeling great, at least your tests came back clear. Thank you for he advice :hugs: