PDA

View Full Version : *sigh*

jitterbug
18-02-07, 23:05
:w00t2::eek::confused::frown::mad: *explodes*

i cant do this any more these suicidal thoughts are coming back and the harder i try to get on top of things the further away my goals seem to become. I need out.

sorry this is a pointless thread sorry for wasting your time

jodie
18-02-07, 23:16
awwww
now come on this is hard we all know that but it dose get better we have these blips dont we .
try keep busy keep your mind off it a bit .
if things are no better tomoz go see your doc tell him how you are feeling make him/her help you hun .
love jodie xx

wobily_lin
19-02-07, 05:25
JBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB!!!!

Come on now Jodie....ur doin great..i know it's hard believe me..times can b crap as we all know........ye know I'm here for you init????

I'll kick ye ass hun dont you worry lmao...me luvs ya ye silly goose xxxx

http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n149/irishnutter_photos/friends%20and%20love/bearhugPinkHeart.jpg

Sax
19-02-07, 08:35
Oh Jitterbug,

So sorry you having a hard time but as others have said its just a blip and no its not pointless this thread its great you are letting out how you feel and being honest with yourself. Thanks important and helps sort out those confusing thoughts.
Always around if you want a chat but hang in there ok we are all here for you xxxx

love Sax xxx

jitterbug
19-02-07, 20:14
awh thanks guys ur great :)
Im just so tired of fighting someone please tell me the answer to this question as well i just dont see it... what is the point of trying so hard as hard as one can possible try when its never good enough its never a pass its never even worth it. what is the point of even trying?
people say its just school after that its so different and it doesnt matter. If it doeosnt matter again...whats the point? i might as well drop out now maybe im just meant to be my parents carer all my life maybe im just so damn stupid theres no hope, maybe none of this is real and all the pain and anger and all the past is just a figment of my imagination...*does not know where this is going*....BLAHHH
im sick of people saying theyre there when they cant be bothered im sick of trying when i get nothing back im tired im fed up i look like somones been at it with a frickin cheese grater and as much as i hate these scars its the only way i know that works that i can rely on that wont abandon me. And I know i deserve every bit of it.
ok enough ranting.. :o sorry

scoobygirl2005
19-02-07, 20:16
Just want to say keep smiling Jit and don't be sad, just think you got lots of people around you that care about you! Things will get better just don't give up hope.

Scooby2005
x x

gb000367
19-02-07, 21:51
Hi JB,

How's things today? You sound very down. If you need an ear, I'm here to listen. Please don't think so badly of yourself. You are a good person, funny, warm and affectionate. We love you here and being without you would make us all very sad. I'm not medically trained and have no answers for us, though I wish I did. Please take care, and keep strong for us if you can't do it for yourself.

All the best

GB

kimmy
02-03-07, 15:49
Hi jitterbug how you doing?

Piglet
02-03-07, 16:56
Hi ya Jitterbug,

I think we caught each other the other night in chat - would it help hun to tell us exactly what some of your problems are incase we can help to see a way to sort them???

We have a saying on here about suicide 'It's a permanent solution to a temporary problem'!!

Whatever is going on for you right now will not always be the case - life is an ever changing thing!!!

:hugs:

Piglet xx

skylight2007
02-03-07, 17:10
hiya there jitterbug!!!
so sorry to hear your feeling so down, suicidal thoughts, yes you have them, but really if you dont mind me saying so, you dont want to end your life, YOU WANT TO END THE THOUGHTS YOUR HAVING!!! as hard as it is, focus on something that makes you happy, anything to distract your thoughts, It is so hard, I understand it is, but just get through today, and I truely wish you better!!!! sincere warmth skylight

Southern_Belle
04-03-07, 21:03
Hi Jitter,

I hope you are feeling better today. You are in my thoughts.

Hugs,

Laura

mooks
06-03-07, 10:02
hi jitterbug

let us know how you are doing...we're here and it helps to talk...
you want to end your thoughts not your life....as piglet says its a pretty permanent solution and breaks many hearts...
My Dad committed suicide last year and the mess its left is terrible...I spend every day wishing I could have helped or had he asked for help...
so please ask for help...
xxxx

Keitharcher
07-03-07, 20:54
Jodie

When do you go so far down babe, you know that I will not say there there and mean go way. Its been a long time since I used this web site to get well but i did as you know, and you can do the same thing. whats causing these thoughts, I am sure its just you telling yourself that you are not worthy. Well i know that you are, I also know that the power is withing you to make the feelings go away and be replaced by happy thoughts. You just have to go for it and turn the page, tomorrw is another day, (ask Laura where that came from) but its the day that is the first day of the rest of your life. You can have a good life as well all you gotta do is go and grab it. You know that you will get full support from and the others on this site

Keith