PDA

View Full Version : Better here than google, right?

itwillbefine
28-11-15, 09:53
I'm really trying to stop myself from googling. I know it will not do me any good, I should just trust the doctor.

Just came from the ear doctor. On top of my neurological symtoms in arms, hands, feet and legs (hopefully just caused by iron deficiency, but I still don't know) I have had pressure and hearing loss in one ear for two weeks. Rinsing of ear wax didn't help. The ear doctor said that sometimes the inner ear comes out of balance, they don't know why, but he seemed confident that it doesn't have anything to do with neither iron or neurological symptoms. He prescribed me medication and told me to come back in two weeks.

And I don't trust him. I'm sure that my nerve symptoms - now also in the ear - come from the brain tumor or sclerosis or other rare neurological, irreversible disease that the doctors will not be able to identify.

The ear problem started when I had a bad cold, but he said he didn't think it had anything to do with the cold.

Now the pressure and hearing loss feels more claustrophibic than before, when I thought it was just because of the cold.

I've always felt fine and full of energy. Now I have three docotrs tell me " hmm, I can't say why" or "I don't know what's wrong with you".

Waiting for examination of nerve signals in my arms in January. Don't trust the neurologist's assessment, why are they not examinining my legs and feet?

Thanks for reading. Helps getting it off my chest and NOT Google!