PDA

View Full Version : New to forum

chazman
28-11-15, 16:28
This is my first post, and as always hesitate to try new things, but any type of relief is welcome and the thought of expressing how I feel, is somewhat unnerving also.

But here goes!

Chazman

venusbluejeans
28-11-15, 16:39
Hiya chazman and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes:

Lucinda07
28-11-15, 17:07
Welcome!
Take things at your own pace.
When you feel able - then express your views/feelings, I'm sure you will receive some helpful replies!

swgrl09
28-11-15, 17:36
It is scary to try something new. I read posts for a while before joining and posting myself. Welcome!

Pipkin
28-11-15, 19:52
Hey! Don't be unnerved, give it a go. We understand how you feel and we're here to support you, just as you'll be able to support others who feel as bad as you do right now.

Keep posting

Pip x

chazman
28-11-15, 22:31
Thanks for the input, doing a lot of reading an taking new meds (which I hate to), but am desperate to feel "normal", whatever that is.

Plugging along!!

Chaz

Yorkshirewife
29-11-15, 07:42
Hi X I've found comfort on here from knowing I'm not on my own X

I've also read lots of the articles which are really helpful - plugging along is good! X