PDA

View Full Version : oral worries

elvin1
29-11-15, 07:03
i went to doctors with sore throat and feeling something was stuck in throat he said i have a very bad oral thrush infection and gave me some stuff i cant stop thinking its some thing worse i also found a red spot on side of my tongue when i shown it to the dr he said to rinse mouth outwith salt water im a wreck any one else had this also my throat burns and ive been coughing trying to clear throat and thats made it worse

ray.olsen
29-11-15, 08:49
Hey Elvin

I understand your concern but you've got to trust your doctor. Worrying will do you no good. Try to relax and just follow the prescription do all the doctor says and if your condition don't get better go and see him again. Sore throat is fairly common so don't get worked up. I'm sure it's nothing serious. I hope hear from you soon. God Bless.

Traceypo
29-11-15, 09:56
Hi Elvin, my sore throat / feeling something stuck in throat was due to acid reflux.
Xx

Trying80
29-11-15, 10:24
I think I may have the same thing as you and I'm too worried that it's something more serious, however if you see my thread I have a cause to worry (a small one I guess).

Do you have a white coating on your tongue?
Mine seems to get worse after eating, when my anxiety of this ramps up and also when I have alcohol (which is every night...).
I had a sore throat a few weeks ago, not sure if it stemmed from that.

elvin1
29-11-15, 10:33
hi yes itswhite and burns it gone down my throat it is a bad infection also red spots throat feels sore