PDA

View Full Version : Blurry vision or depersonalisation?

Bonnibelle
29-11-15, 10:14
Thanks for all your support last week when I posted about the dizziness. It's improved a little. I'm still frightened by it but trying to remember my gp has checked me.

What's worrying me is since I had this feeling of walking on a boat under my feet I also have a woozy feeling in my head. I noticed last weekend when I stood infront of the mirror looking at myself my left eye seemed foggy and I'd feel all woozy in my head just looking at myself and felt I'd topple over. Hard to explain but just like I can't focus on myself. It's ok looking around normally but left eye feels a little glazed or foggy.

I keep feeling like my head is heavy and will topple off my head. I am worrying it's a brain tumour still because my vision for a week has felt glazed in left eye and ive this feeling like I'm dizzy. My gp checked my eyes and did balance tests and told me I am fine and it's all anxiety but can anxiety really cause me to feel like this in my eyes? When I am stood infront of the full length mirror I stand still and feel I am wobbling in my head but im not I am stood still and I can't focus on myself. My husband says it sounds very much like anxiety and depersonalisation due to all the anxiety and stress recently but I am worrying it can't be because I haven't had these symptoms before.

I am also worried what if it'd my sinuses causing this and I get a brain absess. Maybe that's what's wrong. Arghhh.

I wish this would stop. My legs feel a bit better and less of a boat feeling but it's more in my head now like it feels off balance and woozy. I just want it to stop so I can go back to feeling myself again. This last week has flared up my anxiety terribly.

Bon