PDA

View Full Version : This 1 wont go away

Jamie123
29-11-15, 12:17
http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=176703 Still worried about this however now i feel like the flutter is constant and i feel like im finding it harder to breath which pushed me over the edge with the small chest and back pains all around my chest and ribs .I have also every so often been having a few twitches in 1 spot on my cheek which also worries me along with a lot of other twitches especially in my left leg. The last thing which really scared me is pains in my abdomen which i am convinced are cramps fuelling my fear.

Jamie123
01-12-15, 22:27
anyone?

Lifelonganxiety!
01-12-15, 22:57
I'm not entirely sure what you mean by fluttering. Is it a muscle somewhere? Feels like your heart is fluttering (missing a beat?). It's very hard to say.

All I do know is that I twitch, day in day out, face, arms, legs, feet, chest... wherever. It can be (and nearly always is) completely benign!

As for pains in the abdomen, could very easily be posture related (do you sit hunched at a computer on the sofa a lot?). Could be some form of IBS or indegestion as well - does it seem worse after eating or drinking? Certain times of the day?

CoraB
02-12-15, 14:27
Hey there! I honestly daren't read what you attached to the last post as I'm pretty sure i'll have symptoms of it by this evening.

What i will say though is the crampy feeling I have had and been dianosed with IBS - does it feel like tight or knotted? Thats what mines like.

I think i may have had the fluttering you describe - not recently - but at times. Is it follwed by your heart beating quite fast?