PDA

View Full Version : Not suicidal but...

uru
29-11-15, 15:49
Does anyone else have the thought that, if I had a fatal disease or something and knew I didn't have long to live, somehow that would be better because all the things I worry about would become insignificant?

Jherron
30-11-15, 05:18
Honestly the things most people worry about make no sense to me. The fact that we are but a wisp of wind. Think about this. Ecclesiastes 7King James Version (KJV)
7 A good name is better than precious ointment; and the day of death than the day of one's birth.

2 It is better to go to the house of mourning, than to go to the house of feasting: for that is the end of all men; and the living will lay it to his heart.

3 Sorrow is better than laughter: for by the sadness of the countenance the heart is made better.

It's hard to grasp but Solomon Knew his stuff. I know life is hard, I feel like I suffer through it everyday. Some days are better than others. If I can get my mind and soul in line it helps alot. Because I know everyday I make it through is a victory in Jesus. Trust me when I say this, the Lord has delivered out of all my troubles. It might not be on our time but he is always on time. I have had days where I'm happy and then days that I just wanna roll over and die. The suffering is what makes us strong but it is not our strength for it is Jesus that holds us up. Hold your head up and know that you are here in this moment for a reason and a purpose. God has plans for you, plans of good not evil. Plans to prosper you and a future. It's hard to not lean on our own understanding but if we get out of the way and let the big man work miracles happen. You just got keep your eyes open and notice it.