PDA

View Full Version : Scared again

guiltyw
19-02-07, 12:54
Hi there, would apprecaite any advice that anyone can give. About 6 weeks ago I had a really sore pimple on my face, tried to squeeze it , but it was one of those that nothing comes out of, like a blind pimple.it was situated parrallel with my chin on the right hand side of my face. Anyway it has all healed up, and the other day I felt a smooth painless small round lump under the skin on my face about 0.5cm away from the original pimple.it is not visible and feels like a lymph node, didn't think there nodes there.It only hurts if I squeeze it. I get really scared of the big C and keep thinking it is somthing horrible.

Thanks

guiltyw.

Paddington
19-02-07, 13:11
I GOT ONE OF THOSE ON MY BACK!!sooo attractive.NOT!It will be a sebacious cyst.If you mess with spots that have no head to popyou cause the flluids to pucker,and they go solid,it shoul disperse itself in time.Lymph nodes are on you jaw line,i have an enlarged one.But doesnt mean it is cancer I know cause i 've had it!!Try not to fret,if you are really worried go see the doc.Hope this helps a bitxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

guiltyw
22-02-07, 16:54
Spoke to dr at work, as I am a nurse, he didn't feel the lump, but thinks it is probably a lymph node. How can I tell the difference between a cyst and lymph node. feeling ever so anxious. Any advice would be greatly received.

Thanks

guiltyw.