PDA

View Full Version : Achy and weak legs/excessive sleepiness

Eggplant345
30-11-15, 22:40
I'm trying to keep a positive mindset and not relate this to my current fear of leukemia. Both of my lower legs feel very weak and achy when I stand up or walk. I'm sure it's only when I'm thinking but sometimes they are achy when I'm sitting down. Also, currently I am sleepy no matter how many hours I sleep. Can all of this be anxiety?

Jherron
01-12-15, 17:38
All I can say is I feel the same way. Sometimes I sleep good but mostly I feel tired all the time. I have been that way since middle school. By the time I had showered I would lay down in the floor of the bathroom and fall asleep. I also have had the weak leg thing on and off for years. Lately mine feel wobbly during the day and buzz at night while laying down. My Dr does not seem concerned but it ain't to fun for me. I will give you a secret that helps me to fall alseep. When laying in bed Pray without ceasing. I have a hard time concentrating without worrying but when I do get my mind focused on prayer I'm out like a light.

---------- Post added at 11:38 ---------- Previous post was at 11:35 ----------

Also finally I noticed that I keep my muscle tense all the time. Maybe you are doing that without realizing it. I think I went 10 years always tensed up. Sometimes I can help it by relaxing and other times I cant. Hope you get to feeling better