PDA

View Full Version : sharp off and on pains lower right abdominal

stressedanxious
01-12-15, 03:30
I'm scared the lower part of my abdominal has sharp off and on pains, I'm worried its something serious, it happened a few times today, and it happened again right now. Im really worried, its something serious .

JeffY
01-12-15, 03:46
Could be appendix or it could be nothing, not a big deal but if you let it go to long it will burst on you, which can be very serious. I had the same issue about 10 years ago, I would have sharp pains that would come and go, finally it got so bad I had to go into the ER. The Dr said if I waited another day or two it would have burst. The sooner the better, the surgery is not bad, but I was a bit sore for a few days.

Take care.
Jeff

stressedanxious
01-12-15, 07:47
Could be appendix or it could be nothing, not a big deal but if you let it go to long it will burst on you, which can be very serious. I had the same issue about 10 years ago, I would have sharp pains that would come and go, finally it got so bad I had to go into the ER. The Dr said if I waited another day or two it would have burst. The sooner the better, the surgery is not bad, but I was a bit sore for a few days.

Take care.
Jeff

I already had my appendix taken out a long time ago, so its not that :( Im scared what else it could be.

JeffY
01-12-15, 16:15
Don't stress it, I do know how you feel, I am trying to move past my HA. I had pain in my upper stomach, I googled it and had my self convinced I had cancer. I went to my Dr and all it was just IBS.