PDA

View Full Version : New Member!

ComfortableWithCats
01-12-15, 10:22
Good morning!!

I have just signed up to the forum as I am currently going through a refresher CBT course for anxiety and have been looking for somewhere to go for support and hopefully to support others after the course finishes.

I am currently battling a social anxiety, IBS and slowly removing my 'safety/coping' actions. These have been very good to me over the past 10 years but it is time to let them go!

I do struggle with staying positive from time to time so hoping that having other people to chat to will boost my positivity

I look forward to chatting with you and hopefully becoming a useful member of the forum!

:yesyes:

venusbluejeans
01-12-15, 10:30
Hiya ComfortableWithCats and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes:

ComfortableWithCats
01-12-15, 10:33
Hi Emmz,

Thank you! I will be having a look through the whole site today and will check out the different articles. I had a quick look when i signed up and there seem to be a lot that will be useful to me!

Looking forward to having a browse :)

Yorkshirewife
01-12-15, 10:51
Welcome to the site - I've found the members supportive and the articles and advice really useful x

ComfortableWithCats
01-12-15, 12:34
Hi Yorkshirewife,

Thank you! It is already looking like a great site!

Hope you are feeling good x