PDA

View Full Version : Very worried about my brain

rsanchez
01-12-15, 10:27
I've been feeling very weird over the past couple of days. Last night before I went to sleep I was experiencing racing thoughts and had a lot of difficulty falling asleep. I think when I did fall asleep I must have had a migraine because when I woke up I had a headache and was feeling off all day. Now tonight when I went to sleep I was still feeling odd but fell asleep. However I woke up early still feeling odd, this time almost like a burning sensation in my head. This has me so worried.

I will add that since I was spending so much time at home recently, due to the Thanksgiving break from work, I was playing a lot of video games. Could this have over stimulated my brain? Is it just anxiety and migraines? I'm really scared something terribly wrong happened to my brain :(

EDIT: Well, I definitely think it is migraine problems, as I am now having yet another migraine. :(

rsanchez
04-12-15, 08:12
Hi all, just wanted to get some feedback on this. It's still a problem for me. :(

uru
04-12-15, 09:09
Hi Rsanchez,

I would think it's nothing to worry about. Most games ask you to take a break every 1 hr (is it?).

Also remember that one symptom of GAD is headaches.

Movielife
04-12-15, 09:12
This certainly sounds like anxiety that has brought on headaches.

I'm lucky, headaches is the one thing I don't experience.

But, MANY do with anxiety.

If you have a huge period of anxiety in a day your body and brain will be exhausted. This may not come out physically until later that day or even later in the week.

rsanchez
04-12-15, 10:33
Thank you both. I hope it goes away soon. :(

uru
04-12-15, 11:16
Go out for a walk. Sit in the fresh air. :)

rsanchez
05-12-15, 03:10
Hey guys, now I'm really worried. I was playing a video game when the video game made the screen really bright. Gradually my head started to hurt, and now I'm worrying about why it started hurting. It does feel like a tension headache, the tension in my scalp. I'm worried I'll get a migraine from this, they are never pleasant but I'm also worried it will cause a seizure. I hope it's just a matter of not having enough rest and I'll feel better in the morning, but it's triggering my health anxiety badly.

Elen
05-12-15, 10:13
Think you need to give the video games a rest till this settles down again. They are good for distraction but not if they are triggering headaches and therefore your anxiety.

rsanchez
05-12-15, 23:11
I've given them a rest today and took a short nap. I think I'm feeling a little better so hopefully it keeps getting better.

uru
05-12-15, 23:33
Yup, maybe time to lay off the games :)