PDA

View Full Version : Need advice

imfineokay
01-12-15, 18:04
Warning this is kinda gross lol
So A few weeks ago I thought I found dark red sticky blood in my stool but then I realised My bathroom lights can make colours seem different from what they are (yellowish lights). Anyways the next day I had more sticky stuff on my stools which did look dark red until I used a proper flashlight which showed it was actually a weird brown colour. I managed to calm myslef down for a while and my my doctor said that there was no blood on my 3 small samples that I handed in a week before I found the sticky stuff. I havent had anymore sticky stuff on my stools since but my brain is trying to mess with me by saying "what if that was blood?". Should I just block it out and leave it? Sorry for too much detail.

daisyflower
01-12-15, 18:53
If you've had stool tests the week before then yes, I would most certainly block it out. Black poo is what you should look out for, blood on your stool usually means fissure or piles. I've had it so bad that it's turned the water bright red and had little clots! No worries X

imfineokay
01-12-15, 21:15
I will do that then :) thanks

---------- Post added at 21:15 ---------- Previous post was at 19:59 ----------

Even if it was just small sampling? I had to swipe this stick thing on each of the stools and put each of the three small parts in three different containers for three nights. Something would have definately come up then too right?