PDA

View Full Version : Feeling neck for lumps... i gotta stop

cricket0148
02-12-15, 02:09
Anxiety bit me.. again. I sat here feeling my neck for lumps. what the hell is wrong with me. l had to walk my fingers down from top of trachea to where adams apple sits just to assure myself and then though holy crap. are my glands swollen under my chin or is that a mass. does it stick out like that on the other side? Mind you illness has run crazy in my house for the last few days starting wtih my 2 year old on thanksgiving who was throwing up constantly and then my 7 year old got it two days later. i was in bed yesterday just feeling weak and thought i was getting it but thank God, the almighty i did not. I started with an earache and sneezing but i know i got that from walking down the road to meet my honey in the cold.... yes im in love and i feel great EXCEPT for this damn anxiety biting me.

Soosoo
17-12-15, 21:51
Hi cricket. I hope you managed to get some relief from your worries. I completely understand - my latest HA is all about the neck lumps. I've got myself convinced I have secondary cancer which has spread to my lymph nodes. All because of a few bumps! I'm going to the doctor (yet again) tomorrow, hoping to get some relief from the worry. It really gets in the way of life doesn't it? That's great u r in love and have a family. These are the things that matter most. As a fellow worrier I completely understand how it can get I the way of happiness! Anyway, hope things are better for you now. Take care. Susie.