PDA

View Full Version : vibrating ear????

ItWillPass
20-09-04, 02:09
I have come to terms that all of the strange things i feel can be chalked up to anxiety... however- lately i have been having this strange symptom... It feels like my left ear is vibrating! its so agervating. It feels almost like there is some sort of base near by... but it never ends, and it keeps me up at night. can this also be anxiety??? also lately i feel like i have blurry vision. it feels like everything is fading to darkness almost... I know this sounds nuts... but can this all be anxiety??? I am so scared something is really wrong with me... The ear thing happens most often at night... its so annoying... any help would be great

seh1980
20-09-04, 13:03
hello there Heidi,

I get blurry vision the whole time and it is definetly a symptom of anxiety. It happens because our blood pressure drops. There's nothing to worry about though. I sometimes have had what you call a vibrating ear. It never lasts very long though and it is never loud enough to keep me up at night. I was never sure if it was connected with anxiety or not but if you have it, I guess it could be...

Sarah :D

tt
20-09-04, 17:57
Blurred vision is muscular fatigue. It affects the delicate muscles that accommodate the lens of the eye, so that the vision may be blurred. If you were to go to an eye doctor each and every time, you'd find you would get a different prescribsion each time. It is anxiety and the ringing in the ear, I have off and on. It bothers me most when on the phone it really takes off. It too is a nerve and will relax once you do.

Hope this helps,
TT.

jo-jo
20-09-04, 20:58
I get the ear thing ... mine sounds like someone knocking very fast on my ear drum and its always when I'm in bed and on the side I'm laid on. B****y annoying but hey, there's much worse symtoms :D

Best wishes, Jo xx