PDA

View Full Version : Hi

Doze
04-12-15, 03:25
Hello.

A little about me.. Or rather my conditions that bring me here I guess. I've had ME and pretty severe anxiety for about 15 years. It all started when I had some kind of breakdown at university. I had another breakdown about 8 years ago when changing medications. I've been medication free since, which has it's pluses and minuses. But recently I've been going through a severe downturn in my mood. I've had some pretty serious health issues in the last few years and my life has become so limited and unfulfilling. Last week I got a mild cold but somehow it triggered everything just getting on top of me and I'm in the process of going through another breakdown. Life just seems way too hard at the moment.

venusbluejeans
04-12-15, 03:32
Hiya Doze and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes:

uru
04-12-15, 03:52
Hey Doze,

Nice to meet you :)

Yorkshirewife
04-12-15, 18:29
Hi X welcome to the site x

almamatters
04-12-15, 18:45
:welcome: to the forum.

Doze
04-12-15, 19:33
Thanks, not doing too great right now but hopefully I'll be able to pay some of this back when I return to my more usual self. :scared15: