PDA

View Full Version : Severe vertigo advice?!?!

goldenchicks522
04-12-15, 16:29
It won't stop help!!! Feel like I'm bobbing up n down on a boat !!!!

It went away yesterday when I was with my bf oddly but is back now and feels worse as bad as 2 days ago
I've had this about 5 days or more now comes n goes....

What should I do??

I've had periods of this vertigo before n this could be brought on by extreme stress before when I've had this it's at one poit lasted a month but was a couple weeks every other time I think exact sme bobbing on boat feeling and I've had this about 4 or 5 times before

What would help this get better ?? I've got no meds that would help:( but don't even know the cause for it to be better yesterday when I went out with my bf for tea it wasn't there n I stayed at his and I was fine there think it maybe was there a little at night tho but the night before I was woken at 5am due to it went back to sleep n it was gone when I got up later tho it just makes no sense but nor does it seem like anxiety rely?? Last tme I had this I went my doctors who reassured me it prob was anxiety n I'm sure it went away n didn't come back right after the appt with her but maybe that was just coincidence

Bonnibelle
08-12-15, 13:23
I am having the exact same symptoms for a few weeks now. 2 weeks ago I was bed ridden for a week and my gp came out to see me. He did all the tests and said it was stress and anxiety causing it. I'm still scared of it though 😯

When I walk around its like I am walking on a boat. It terrifies me.

I hope you're ok.

B

Leslie735
08-12-15, 15:26
I've had this 3 times and all 3 times was due to a sinus infection.