PDA

View Full Version : need help advice ASAP lower back pain / hot flashes / please help

Natasha006
05-12-15, 05:06
I'm going to get to the point because I am in the middle of feeling like I can't breath, panicking or maybe this is what death is about to look like.

Wed I was at the gym and perhaps did my dead lifts wrong but I'm,not sure. Almost instantly my lower back started to hurt to the point where my legs were giving out. I didn't think anything of it. I came hone took. A shower and found that the pain was so NAD Iccouldn'teven bend down. The next day at work the pain wwasthere I wouldg get extreme hot flashes but never broke a swear. It felt like it was internal. Like my.organs were cooking still but didn't actually get worse until that night. I was sitting down and my lower back was burning. I felt like my spine was being crusher. Sleeping was uncomrtable.
Finally on wed. ( today ) the pain was at its worse. I can't stand it feels like my spine isggoing to collapse. I can't sit because that brings a lot of pressure
When I lay down straight it feels like my spine is locled when I try and get up. I have never hhadthis much back pain in my life. I tried to sleep and again some up with a hot flash with no sweat. I was having trouble breathing
I'm 30 years old. I don't have any underlying conditions. I'm a female
I do suffer my anxiety
Could this be from a simple gym error
Or do I have a aortic abdominal abuerysm.
I am literally freaking out. . Iddon't know what to do
Can a pulled muscle be this bad seriouslu??.