PDA

View Full Version : totally freaking out what if's here is the main one

gordie1
05-12-15, 13:09
Hi there.
Short of sounding ridicolous or stupid I dont care. I am having all these panicy thoughts but the main what if thought and it is probably stupid but if I can get reassurance over it it might help. What I am worried about is if I am on the train and I have a panic attack caused by the fear of being stuck in the middle of nowhere if it stops due to disruption and it leads to a heart rythm problem and I take ill. If it was stopped in the middle of nowhere what would happen how would they get help to me and If they couldnt get help to me I could die. I am travelling with my mother. I really want to go and I will so regret it if I dont. Do you think Im worrying about something thats not going to happen. I seem to have got myself into a mindlock.

uru
05-12-15, 13:39
Trains are big things. I'm sure 1) the staff have medical training and 2) there would be a medical expert on board.

check this out:

http://www.watfordobserver.co.uk/news/13781463.Right_place__right_time_for_Watford_docto r_who_saved_heart_attack_man_at_train_station/

EDIT: Just a note to say in answer to your question 'yes' I think you are worrying about something that won't happen. Panic attacks don't lead to actual heart attacks.