PDA

View Full Version : labyrinthitis/anxiety/vestibular please help

Vista
05-12-15, 18:02
Hi all,
Im 17 years old from England. I went to a party around 5 months ago and spent most the night next to a loud speaker (very Loud) i suddenly experienced a really strange dipping sensation when i walked as if my foot sank straight through the floor. it persisted for around 1 hour on and off with each movement. I also hanged my legs off of a table and it felt like gravity was pulling me down like crazy and had to get down.1 week went past and no symptoms and felt like it was just a one off.Then had strange dizzy spins in the night 3 weeks later and now 5 months on i have the following symptoms.
( ENT diagnised it as accute labyrinthitis however i did tell him before thats what i thought it could be before he diagnosed it )

----Symptoms----

-Dipping sensation when walking sometimes
-everything looks very surreal
-ringing in the ears
-feet feel crazy sensitive when changing from walking on the ground to walking to a concrete floor or anything like that
- sensation everything is moving around me
-motion intolerance when in a car or bus fine when moving as soon as stops feel like im still moving
- problems always worse whilst sitting down
- Was very sensitive to lights however not as much now
- eyes feel sore
- numbing throbbing pain on temple and between eyes
-Floor would would breath and move when i looked down at it.
- Had a few sensations as if i was falling through my pillow when in bed but only happend like 5 times
- was very tired for about 1 month always sleeping however not so much anymore
-room seems to rock side from side
-rushing sensation when sitting down sometimes as if im about to faint
-symptom are 24/7 however some days are not as bad as others

symptoms seem to go away pretty much when lying down.

Hope you can help me, got exams coming up and cant even sit in class without the room rocking side to side very slightly, please help.
Thanks all