PDA

View Full Version : Help 40mg of fluoxetine

Glasgowkaren83
05-12-15, 19:29
I used to be on 40mg of citoraplra for years I felt they stopped working as I wasn't coping with a lot of things so trip to docs they changed me to sertraline 50mg wasn't keen on these so back again was on 20mg of fluoxetine for ten days and of course wanting a quick fix went back on Tuesday and doc put me on 40mg I feel terrible now my anxieties are through the roof today worse it's my sons 4th birthday and I've not been able to enjoy it! I can't relax I'm pacing about I can't eat my stomach is churning..... Question is has anyone got worse going on 40s of fluoxetine ?? Thinking of going back to 20mg? Any advice would help :weep::weep::weep:

Oosh
06-12-15, 02:09
Hiya

Check out the fluoxetine sub forum and try the search facility at the top of the page for "fluoxetine 40mg" and you'll find threads that may help. I had a quick search and found this one which is a good start.

http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=167327&highlight=Fluoxetine+40mg

I was on 20mg fluoxetine for four years. That was enough for me. I'd give them a bit longer before changing doses. Let them settle down then see what that feels like. The early days can be a roller coaster.