PDA

View Full Version : Ruddy Tooth!!!

kazzie
19-02-07, 22:05
Hi All

My gum is swollen up and has exposed the nerve in my tooth and im in agony!!!! And my dentist is in Dubai till next week!!!!

Dunno the point in this post really lol just feeling sorry for meself!!!

Got some stuff from the chemist called oragel to kill the pain and its good except iI got it everywhere so had a very numb half hour tonight!!!!

I so hope I dont have to have the wretched thing out!!!!

Thanks for listening!!!!

Luv Kaz x x x

rosebud
19-02-07, 22:17
Hi Kazzie

Toothaches a bloody nightmare!!!:(
I had it all over Christmas, it drove me mad.
Ruined my Christmas.
You have my sympathy.
Hope you soon get it sorted.
Take care.
Traceyxxx

bubblygirl
19-02-07, 22:26
Aww Kazzie ((((((((((big hugs)))))))))) I really hope you get it sorted soon and that it doesn't cause you too much pain.

Take care Sarah x x x x

kazzie
19-02-07, 22:31
Thanks Tracey and Sarah!!!!

Sarah been trying to catch you on chat!!!! Hows Amber doing now????

Luv Kaz x x x

kilvosa
19-02-07, 22:49
hi Kazzie
I know how you feel Hope youre feeling better ive got two dentists appointments and i dont even know what im having done lol!!!! Im off to the doctors to get some tablets before i go does help a bit . Take care
Love Annexx

Quirky
19-02-07, 22:53
Hi Kazzie,

I really feel for you as I've been having alot of dental dramas of my own lately so know just what it's like. I hope the pain eases too as toothache is so horrid.

Take care,

:hugs:

Lisa x

pips
19-02-07, 23:09
Toothache is horrid,

BIG HUGS to you hun.

I hope it eases for you soon.

Take care,

Love Pip's X X

kazzie
19-02-07, 23:38
Thanks Pips Lisa and Anne!!!!!

Im ok at the mo have self medicated with booze and gel lol

And ((((HUGS))))) to you Lisa dident know you had probs too!!! cant find your thread on new forum will catch up soon XXXX

Luv Kaz x x x

yorkylover
19-02-07, 23:42
Big Hug Kazz I hate tooth ache,hope you feel better soon.:sad:

wobily_lin
20-02-07, 05:22
BIG HUGS KAZZ.......hate toothache..i dont envy ye hun..c

rosebud
20-02-07, 11:18
Hi Kazzie

Hows the tootache today?
Hope it didn't keep you up all night.
Lots of hugs.
Traceyxxx

Quirky
20-02-07, 13:37
Hi Kazzie,

I hope your tooth is feeling better today.

Thanks for the hugs mate, much appreicated. There's no reason you should have known I was also having trouble so no problem. I have had alot of trouble the last few weeks though. It started with a simple chip in a tooth from a white filling, that was sorted then it hurt afterwards (was fine before). An x-ray was taken and the nerve was dying so I had a root canal done, yet it still hurt so I had to keep going back and having it redressed which hurt each time.They think I have an infection within the tooth itself now which is rare. Today I have had the roots contoured, shaped and redressed again and I have to go back in 3 weeks now. I had bad toothache for 10 days and it still niggles and I've been to the dentist 6 times in last two weeks - no mean feat as I have severe dental phobia and can't have the normal injection due to my ME! It's a very front top tooth in me that hurts so they want to try and save it and only remove it as the last option.
Sorry to waffle but just wanted you to know you are not alone in this at all, although yours will hopefully be sorted alot easier and quicker.

Take care,

Lisa x

Piglet
20-02-07, 13:47
Toothache really stinks so have a hug (((K)))

Hope it's better very soon mate! :)

Love Piglet :)

kazzie
20-02-07, 21:44
THANKS EVERYONE!!!

WILL HAVE TO TRY AND FIND ALL YOUR POSTS AND REPLY!!!!

HAVE FOUND SOME GREAT TOOTHPASTE WHICH MAY HELP OTHERS CALLED COLGATE TIME CONTROL!!!!

HAS SORTED MY GUMS IN 2 BRUSHINGS!!!!

UNDER 2 QUID FROM TESCOS!!!

FEELING LOTS BETTER NOW AND THANK YOU ALL XXXXXXXX

KAZ XX X X X X
:w00t2:

Piglet
20-02-07, 21:56
I use that Kazzie!!

Piglet xx