PDA

View Full Version : is this still anxiety?

kellie39
07-12-15, 16:18
hi
ive never had anxiety like this before so im really confused.

8 weeks ago i got in a right state over a pain in my rib and i ended u at the doctors and she reassured me that it was all ok.
usually this would have calmed me down and i would have been back to myself with in a couple of days but i had got myself in such a state and just couldnt calm down and infact was in bed for 3 weeks constantly panicking and ive very slowly calmed down and managed to function better.
my brain is now calmer but i still have physical symptoms like shaking, looser bowels than normal, slight back ache here and there, not sleeping great and sometime a lump in my throat (usually once ive thought about it) is this normal? is it normal to still have these symptoms even though my brain is calmer? although i do find myself thinking about these symptoms all the time and thinking "is it anxiety" or" is it something else"

im so confused im driving myself crazy.

xx

jayb1
07-12-15, 17:42
Yes all the physical symptoms of anxiety I'm afraid. Lovely aren't they!!? Mine last all day long from the minute I open my eyes when at that particular moment there can be nothing I'm " anxious " about

kellie39
07-12-15, 18:01
Yes all the physical symptoms of anxiety I'm afraid. Lovely aren't they!!? Mine last all day long from the minute I open my eyes when at that particular moment there can be nothing I'm " anxious " about

oh yes they are wonderful :yesyes:
thank you for your answer, i just couldnt work out how if my mind is calmer but still got the horrible shakes ect but i suppose if im still thinking of the symptoms all the time then the anxiety is still in there.
my anxiety is health related so the symptoms make my mind run away with itself
i do have times where i can distract myself and i dont have the shakes ect
just cant wait for it to all go away now

xx

kellie39
08-12-15, 11:45
Does anyone else have these symptoms ?