PDA

View Full Version : Brain Tumor scare

Beauch22
07-12-15, 17:38
Hello I'm a 22 year old male. For the past month I have had a issue with my eyes when I look down at a screen at night I see the light like carry from the top of the screen, kinda like beams as if I'm squinting but when I pull my bottom eye lids down its normal. I'm scared this is a sign of a brain Tumor as I never had problems with my eyes before. I have no headaches rarely every got one except after night of drinking. It says signs are double vision and blurred but that's not my case I see perfect just the beams of light seem to carry when I'm looking down not straight at it or up. I do have a sinus problem please help

Toby2000
07-12-15, 21:50
Probably not a brain tumor.. get your eyes tested maybe

uru
07-12-15, 22:39
Do you mean the image blurs? Or splits?

Both eyes or one?

Beauch22
08-12-15, 01:51
It's not the imagine, just like I see the beams carry as if you are squinting. My vision is fine it's not like double vision. And it's only on light source , during day they are perfect, could my eyelids be swollen cause When I pull them down its perfect, and it's both eyes. Just straight up beams from the source of light

---------- Post added at 01:51 ---------- Previous post was at 01:50 ----------

And if I look down the imagine is still perfectly clear just can see beams coming off like for example phone screen, like off the top of it but I see screen perfect

uru
08-12-15, 17:31
Beams towards you or beams like this? http://aloschafix.deviantart.com/art/Lens-Flare-32-350656158

Beauch22
09-12-15, 00:53
It's not like that, it comes off the top of screen as if the light source carries, it's like when you squint eyes. But only when I look down at screen

Beauch22
15-12-15, 00:10
Like when you look at alarm clock digital