PDA

View Full Version : hello all!

mill6tee7
09-12-15, 00:08
Hello newbie here, anyway my story began if I go way back in 1995, went through eight months of panic attacks and anxiety caused by a strange sensation/headache had all the usual tests done, bang, nothing everything was fine, well that's what I thought. Yes the Seven headed monster anxiety took over, after those months it went and I was left with the odd palpitations which I managed.Fast forward twenty years as of now its back only this time its bowel/ stomach problems with shakes and trembling, finally after four months I've gone to the docs now waiting for bloods to be done and I won't get to see the doctor until after Christmas :weep: who will then go from there, thank you all for listening!.

venusbluejeans
09-12-15, 00:13
Hiya mill6tee7 and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes:

almamatters
09-12-15, 07:15
:welcome: to the site. There is loads of help and support on here.

mill6tee7
09-12-15, 08:03
Thanks for the support and giving me the welcome:yesyes:

Samanthap
09-12-15, 12:25
Welcome to the forums mill..