PDA

View Full Version : Paranoid over health

Angelic
09-12-15, 02:29
Hi all,

Likeost everyone else here, I suffer HA. I just had my annual appt with my gynecologist. After the exam, he takes his patients into his office and talks with them for a few minutes. During this time, he asked how my weight is. I said fine, why, am I losing weight,? I'm petite already. Always have been. He checked his records and said ibhad been pretty steady since 2012, and that what I wear plays a role in what the scales say. He also asked if I was a "ball of energy" before he asked about the weight. It was as if he were trying to figure out why I had lost weight. Even though he said I've been pretty steady over the last three years, I'm paranoid a bit. I don't typically weigh myself. The highest normal weight I've had is about 115. I'm 106 now. Can't tell I've lost any weight. I've always been a tiny little thing, and I don't watch what I eat. Just my genes, I guess. I also thought it might be due to muscle loss, as I know in our 40s, we begin to lose muscle mass, and muscle weighs more than fat.

I've always had HA, but my fathers death in this year, and my mom's cancer diagnosis last year, have really got me thinking even more about my health. My mom is cancer free now, but still.

Also, my gynecologist did blood work because I'd rather him do it than my regular doctor, who I don't like. My appointment was last Wednesday, and I haven't heard anything about the blood tests. I know my cholesterol is gonna be high, so I don't know anybody haven't heard from them yet.

My doc knows I have HA. He prescribed me Buspar, so.we will see if it works.

Does any of this seem like a reason to worry? Yes, I know I probably sound crazy.

uru
10-12-15, 22:09
Sorry...he post was a bit hard for me to follow.

vendetans
10-12-15, 22:51
You should find a way to overcome this. Living in constant fear is worse then any disease