PDA

View Full Version : allthis change as stressed me out

trish1955
20-02-07, 10:39
god i am a very anxiouse person best of times but this change over the weekend realy had my anxiety through the roof i dont no how to look for pm any one and wehn i am on health anxiety ect i dont no how to to ansewr them i have been all over the place this weekend only just learned how to do this any one else found it frustating and confuseing thanks for letting me winge maybe by end of this wek i will have got the hang of it all trish

nomorepanic
20-02-07, 17:07
Ross replied to your other thread as well Trish

http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=17736

Don't worry - you will get there - just take your time.

wobily_lin
20-02-07, 19:24
Oh hun,

HUGS......we r all in the same boat lol....it's new so just give it time hun and there r loads here to help..

So just take ur time as I'm doin...we will get there..x

trish1955
21-02-07, 09:43
thanks to all that replied i am finding my way round now slow but sure i will get there i hope as dont need any more stress lol bye for now trish

Piglet
21-02-07, 09:57
Trish I'm a terrible one for change too but after a 5 days on here I am really beginning to settle in now and I'm beginning to love the new site.:emot-dance:

It's really like anything new isn't it but certainly worth persevering as the new site is so fun :D :D :D

Just keeping asking for advice as and when you need it - I tell you in a few weeks the old format will be something we talk about like wind up gramophones! :D

Piglet x